Montag, 13. September 2010

first day second week

am sitting in higher algebra again. had a good day. hannah might come over later, than it'll be even better =).
am really sorry guys for switching into english but am sure it won't hurt you ;).
there is one thing i have to mention firstly:
I HAVE THE MOST AWSOME GRANDMA IN THE WORLD!!!
Oma, wenn du das liest, du bist echt super, danke!!
Another thing:
Ida, i kept thinking about u the whole day...
HAPPY B-DAY!! <3
and last but not least, my brother... it's his first day of school in 6 and a half ours...
i hope you have the most awsome first school day ever!! <3 <3
by the way, i had a cush quiz today, 10/10, but actually am sure i got at least one question wrong, that's kinda weird. well, i'll c it for sure when i get the test back.
we'll have another chemx quiz 2morrow (i still have enough to do today), i got 27/30 in higher algebra homework and we had a quiz, hopefully i didn't mess it up, that would be kinda embarrassing, because ha is so easy and i handed the test back after 4 minutes (we were supposed to be done after 20min) and started my homework.
i did pretty good today in cross country, they wanted to put me in the 58sec=200m group, but i always ran 48-53secs (the last one (25th) was 40 secs =)). so am pretty proud and it was really kinda fun, i thought 25 runs would be so much, but i could go one doing that for hours i guess =).
hopefully they'll move me up soon. i'm practicing in the JV group and it's not like i'm one of the slow ones.
well, that's about my school and i hope you'll all have a good start 2morrow!! =P
especially my brother leon <3 =)

ps: another thing.. about homecoming.. i asked a few girls if they'd go, but no matter whom i asked, maddie, marina, birch... the answer was always: no! me: why? girl: nobodys gonna ask me.
and those were pretty girls. some a way better looking than me and if even they won't get asked, what about me then? u gotta pray for me dudes ;)
well, i told the girls that if i don't get a date we'll go as a group, because i definitly want to go.. but to be honset, i want to be asked.. you know, like the real american way...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen