Samstag, 18. September 2010

evolution vs. bibel

ok, so we were having a barbecue (jord, some friends and me).
trevor: did u know that chickes drown when they look ip because they are not smart enough to look down when they fill up with water?
me: well, i guess in a couple of years they won't anymore, they'll get smart enough because of evolution.
jordan hit me and said: don't say that, there is no evolution!!
they boys tried to throw him in the pool because he hit me (not hard, it didn't hurt)
when he was back he said: but evolution is wrong, god created the world.
and, am so sry, i couldn't stop me, i burst out laughing. u know that feeling if u r not aloud to laugh because u get in trouble laughing but can't stop urself and it gets even worse?
jordan asked what was happening and the boys said i was crying because he hit me and that made me laugh even harder because it was obvious that i was laughing.
after i was finished jord asked me if i was mad at him because he hit me (did he actually belive the crying-thing??) and i started laughing again, said am not mad and if we PLEASE could change the subject.

while i was sending a message to alex about that the footballplayer was online and i asked him if he belives in evolution. i thought he'd say 'yes of course' and make me feel calm again, because jords reaction shocked me. but he said: no, i belive in god. i thought like what the... i mean, jord is special, i know that, but the footballguy seemed to be totally normal. and he's in my chemx class, he seems to like since, but doesn't belive in evolution?
well... i'll avoid the subject evolution from now on...

hey, one more thing:
we were watching the news, jord discoverd that am christian. he like freaked out because 'he thought i was christian'.. well, i am christian, i'm just not baptist. he said that catholics are not christian and that the catholic church is wrong and everything (yes, using the word wrong!! catholic is wrong and baptist is right. what the *** did he learn from god??)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen