Sonntag, 24. Oktober 2010

sunday

so happy i finally finished my cush rough draft =)
now i can have breakfast ;)

today is gonna be a busy day, i got up at 7.30 so i could finish the essay before church, and see, i made it!! =)

i still have two chapters to read and fill out question sheets in history, gotta do some chem, and i have my french test tomorrow =O
means analyze the quote i choose (didn't have too many options, my quote is: 'je courais pour aller plus vite que ma peur.' and sooooooo much vocab!! i the trouble i have with the vocab is that i can't use the sheets she gave us and have to google every single word, because i don't even know the english translations for the stuff i'm supposed know in french..
well, actually i do have some more homework, but that's all i'm gonna do tonight, because i still have church, the first halloween party this season and i gotta do my laundry and tidy up my room (it's always like that, friday and saturday are social, and all my homework, laundry, tidy up, church comes all together on sunday.. )

well, anyways, hope u'll have a nice sunday and a good start in your week =)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen