Samstag, 4. Dezember 2010

dump

guys, i just did something so unbelievably stupid that i can't even post it because my parents would kill me.
and i got so lucky that i can sit here now and post it... i'm really way too lucky..
but anyway, i definitly learned my lesson, i kinda rather learn my lesson out of things when i have to make it work out/ fix it myself instead of having parents yelling at me but fixing it for me..
anyway, i'm working on it, and i can hopefully fix it.. i got really lucky..
don't worry mama, papa, i'll tell you in 7 months when i'm back home, because than u won't be mad at me, but just laugh because it was really stupid...
gosh, i can't believe i just did that haha!

shoot, i'm more of a blond than i thought =(

hey, btw, yesterday night i just went skiing on the little tenniscourt haha =)
and i'll go skiing in the park now =)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen