Freitag, 31. Dezember 2010

sweethearts

the next dance coming up is sweethearts. sweethearts is in feb (around valentines day-ish i suppose) and it's kinda a bit like homecoming (remember when i uploaded all the pictures of me in the purple dress? that was homecoming http://lougoesmn.blogspot.com/2010/10/homecoming.html ) but it's like girls ask boys...
so i decided to ask danny (boy in my science class, plays football, thanks to him i have a minnetonke football sweatshirt now =)). i wanted to make it kinda special (most people kinda make a deal out of it and don't like just ask), so i asked all my friends what to do, and they gave me all those advices.. like 50ballons, and posters in his yard and stuff like that.. so i was thinking about doing stuff like that until.. papa, my savior, my fathers christmas paket arrived =).. and in that paket was a 3D puzzle (i'm really bad at puzzles and those 3D things r really hard)
so it took me like and hour till all the 46 parts together looked like that:


and then i remembered how danny texted me from his cabin and told me how he liked worked on a puzzle.. so that meant he probably liked puzzles.. and as i didn't feel quite that comfy with making a big deal in his yard, i thought i could maybe write 'sweethearts?' on that heart and have him puzzle it together..
so i had this amazing idea and was really pumped.. and than the puzzle broke =O



so i had to puzzle it together all over again and then i just found a red marker, so i had to write sweethearts in red, what u couldn't really see :/ (so i decided to call hannah, and later on my way over to dannys (actually to homework together) i would stop by her house, get the marker and write sweethearts in black


then i realized i simply can't ask him without involving food somehow =) so i got the russian bread my friends had send my for my birthday and got all the letters for 'daniel' (the reason i wrote daniel and not danny is, that when we put up the ornaments of is christmas tree together, he showed me a pair of baby shoes with the names michael (his twin brother) and daniel on it.. and i asked him who daniel is.. and he was like: 'uhm.. me..?'.. was kinda embarrassing, but to me his name was danny,i never saw him as a daniel)



oh, yes, btw, i broke it again.. then i tried to puzzle it together again and as soon as it was done it slipped out of my hand and broke again.. so i broke it three times and puzzled it together 4 times (plus once with danny, five times)
and now i realized, that he needs something to choose.. like choose yes or no.. and i won't give him the food if he say no.. so i decided to make boxes, a yes and a no box.. and the yes box would have the food =)









now i had to puzzle the whole thing together again (remember how the first time took me like an hour? the last time was like 10 minutes)



so in the car i wrote 'sweethearts?' in black on it and then i went over to danny's and asked him to help me solve this really hard puzzle my dad send me ;)
that's danny putting the letters in the right other..



and look at which box he opened and which one still is closed... =)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen