Montag, 13. Dezember 2010

circumsision

dinner conversation about circumsision haha..


cheryl: 'r people circumsied in europe?'
me: 'i didn't check'
cheryl: 'because i met this guy in europe and he wasn't circumsised'
jordan: 'how would you know?'
me: 'let's change the topic!'
cheryl: 'so, i was just wondering. what does it mean if u r not circumsised?'
me: 'that u r unclean or something.'
jordan: 'why, mom? r u not circumsised`?' (jordan and i laugh)
cheryl: 'no, i was just wondering about that guy from europe.. he was a german..'
jordan: 'how would you know he was not circumsised?'
me: 'i think the deal with circumsision is the same in europe as in america, and i don't really wanna talk about circumsision at the dinner table.'
jordan: 'how did you know the german was not circumsised?' (just as if he wants her to say it out loud)
me: 'let's change the topic.'
jack: 'yeah, did you just like ask him if he's circumsised?'
me (laughing): 'i think we should change the topic guys.'
cheryl: 'well, no, i figured it out.'
jordan: 'how did you figure that out?'
me: 'HOW WAS EVERYBODYS DAY?'




later:


cheryl: 'i think your mom and jack will like each other.'
me: 'why?'
cheryl: 'well, you said your mom is very liberal, right?'
me: 'yes, kinda.' (y should super liberal democrat mom like narrow minded conservative jack?)
jack: 'she's liberal? why should she like ME??'
me: 'well, she's very open minded, and you need to be open minded to accept somebody like you. she might be the only person you'll ever meet that likes you.'
jack laughs
jordan: 'do you think i'm open minded?'
THAT WAS THE JOKE OF THE EVENING!! HAHHAHAH
cheryl&me: 'no!'
me (still laughing): 'sry, jordan, but you r pretty much the most narrow minded person i ever met.'

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen