Donnerstag, 18. November 2010

first quater grades

i totally forgot to tell u, the first quater is over and i got my grades...

CUSH: B+ 87.6 %
(ok, seriously, my history teacher hates me!! might be because she's first hour and i'm always late (thanks jordan!!).. my essay was an A!!! but she gave me like a B-!! that ruined my grade!!)

ChemistryX: B+ 89.1%
(because i messed all the multiple choice up in the beginnen, i didn't understand the vocab and stuff like that, so i got always Cs on the multiple choice and Ased the writing parts.. but now i got better and Ased my last multiple choice.. i got 89.1% and need 89.5% for an A =( next quater..)

Higher Algebra: A 95.7% 
(easiest A ever, i never study, never do my homework (so i have some failing grades when she graded the homework i didn't do haha) and i always do chem and cush homework in higher algebra, only thing i do for the class is taking the test.. so much fun!! haha)

French4: A 97.1%
(so easy, i wanna switch up! my counselor wanted to put me in french 2!! but i'll switch up second semester, either in french5AP or (if i don't wanna learn and wanna stay in one class with paget and madame orlawsky) french4IB.. but i'll switch up for sure!!)

Yoga: A 94%
(ok, seriously, that is the only class i'm studying for!! at the beginning i didn't study and had like a C!! we are taking so many test in yoga, it's everything except for an easy A.. but as the stuff is pretty intresting i study kinda enough, so i'm fine =) i always prepare my tests in higher algebra)

English11: A 92.6%
(english is also one of my harder classes (it's pretty much english, cush and yoga) and the class i get most homework in. i'm not sure if i can keep my A in that class tho... and my brother switched into my english level, if he doesn't get an A it's so embarrasing.. actually it's embarrasing for everybody in my class who doesn't have an A because i'm younger and it's not my native language)

so, that's pretty much the first quater.. goal for next quater:

CUSH: B+ (i'm fine with that actually, not even sure if i can keep that grade)
ChemX: A (i deserve it!!)
HA: A
French4: A
Yoga: A
English11: hopefully still A

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen